CardCon @ FinCon 2017 Announces the Final Round of Speakers
Sarah Davies and her team of data scientists build the credit scoring models used every day by lenders to make credit decisions, and by tens of millions of consumers who use credit monitoring tools. As the second person ever hired at VantageScore, she has helped grow VantageScore from the ground up into the formidable and influential competitor to FICO that it is today.
Also Hear From Other Leading Experts on Credit Cards and Consumer Credit Including:
- Nicole Dye-Anderson, Assistant Vice President, Media Relations, Barclaycard
- Stephanie Harris, CEO of PartnerCentric
- Sarah Ely, Communications Manager at MasterCard Worldwide
- David Naffziger, CEO of BrandVerity
- Susan Henson, Producer Content Operations Experian Consumer Services
- Eric Bahl, Director, Product and Channel Development at PenFed Credit Union
- Gary Leff, View From the Wing
- Sukhi Sahni, Director, Communications and Consumer PR at Capital One
- Jeanine Cillo, Director of Sales at Experian Interactive
- Brooke Ray, Sr. Network Development Manager at Rakuten Marketing
- Laks Vasudevan, Vice President – Products & Innovation at Discover Financial Services
- Matt Schulz, Senior Industry Analyst at CreditCards.com
- Rachana Bhatt, Managing Director, Head of Barclays U.S. Branded Cards, Barclaycard.
CardCon @ FinCon is a one-day convention that will be held at the Sheraton Dallas on the day before FinCon, the financial bloggers convention, on Wednesday, October 25th, 2017. The agenda will feature presentations, panel discussions, and events that appeal to the community of writers and bloggers who cover the credit card and consumer credit industries.
CardCon is a one-day convention that will be held at the Sheraton Dallas on the day before FinCon on Wednesday, October 25th, 2017. The agenda will feature presentations, panel discussions, and events that appeal to the community of writers and bloggers who cover the credit card and consumer credit industries.