What is CardCon @ FinCon?
CardCon is The Convention for Credit and Credit Card Media that’s held each year before FinCon, at the same hotel and conference center. It features presentations, panel discussions, and networking events that appeal to the community of writers and bloggers who cover the credit card and consumer credit industries. It’s also a great opportunity for networking with affiliates, media, card issuers and industry representatives.
CardCon is produced by Jason Steele, one of the nation’s leading credit card journalists and experts. Jason has been writing about credit and credit cards since 2008, and has been producing events at FinCon each year since it began in 2011.
The topics we explore include:
- Issues concerning credit card affiliate marketing.
- What does the future of the credit card industry look like, from a consumer standpoint?
- How to bridge the gap between bloggers and credit card industry’s PR/marketing. What each wants to know about how the other side works.
- Exploring the opportunities for bloggers who use credit card affiliate marketing. What are the barriers to entry and the challenges ahead?
- What are the regulatory issues we face when writing about credit cards?
For bloggers and influencers:
This is your opportunity to enjoy a day of content related to credit cards and consumer credit. Hear from the top names in the credit card industry and the most knowledgeable credit card bloggers. Network with industry representatives and 100 of the top bloggers and journalists that cover credit cards and consumer credit.
For card issuers, brands, and agencies:
While FinCon has grown to include all aspects of personal finance, CardCon is your chance to directly connect with the most influential bloggers, journalists, and content creators who cover the credit cards and consumer credit.